Resource Environmental, Inc. is a hazardous material abatement and demolition contracting company.
- Hazardous Material abatement — asbestos, lead in paint, toxic mold, universal waste, soil remediation
- Demolition — structural and interior, site clearing, plant decommissioning, asset recovery and recycling
Resource Environmental, Inc. was incorporated in the State of California in May, 2005. Since that time Resource has completed projects with contract values ranging from less than $1,000 to more than $4,000,000. The principals that make up Resource have a combined 100+ years of trade experience.
Our focus is simple—lead with safety, build relationships and deliver quality.
We are a full-service hazardous material abatement and demolition contractor self-performing all work with in-house resources. Resource has worked throughout the State of California, from San Diego to Eureka.
We provide construction services for a wide array of industries/markets, including:
- Commercial — High/Low-Rise Office, Shopping Centers, Hotels, Multi-Tenant Apartment Buildings, Aerospace, Movie Theaters
- Government — Federal, State and Local Government Facilities, Military Installations, Utilities
- Industrial — Processing/Power Plants, Oil Refineries, Paper Mills, Manufacturing
- Institutional — Hospitals, Schools, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Amusement Parks, Airports