Resource Environmental, Inc. is a hazardous material abatement, demolition contracting company.
- Hazardous Material abatement — asbestos, lead in paint, toxic mold, universal waste, soil remediation
- Demolition — structural and interior, site clear, plant decommissioning, asset recovery and recycling
Resource Environmental, Inc. was incorporated in the State of California in May, 2005. Since that time Resource has completed projects with contract values ranging from less than $1,000 to more than $3,000,000. The principals that make up Resource have a combined 100+ years of trade experience.
Our focus is simple—lead with safety, build relationships and deliver quality. We are a full-service hazardous material abatement and demolition contractor self-performing all work with in-house resources. Resource has worked throughout the State of California, from San Diego to Eureka. We provide our construction services for a wide array of industries/markets inclusive of the following:
- Commercial — High/Low-Rise Office, Shopping Centers, Hotels, Multi-Tenant Apartment Buildings, Aerospace, Movie Theaters
- Government — Federal, State and Local Government Facilities, Military Installations, Utilities
- Industrial — Processing/Power Plants, Oil Refineries, Paper Mills, Manufacturing
- Institutional — Hospitals, Schools, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Amusement Parks, Airports
Commitment to Safety
Resource Environmental, Inc. has an absolute, unqualified commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities. At Resource production and schedule does not take precedence over health and safety. Our program has a zero accident focus; one injury is one too many. This zero accident philosophy is shared by all employees, from top management down.
- 80% — Amount of our Business from Repeat Clients
- 0 — Number of AQMD/OSHA Violations
- EMR — 73%
- 100% — Percent of Projects Completed On-Time (No Liquidated Damages)
- 100% — Percent of Projects Completed Within Budget